passion for social work is combined? This position will give you the opportunity to work with people and children at the community and schools from the disadvantaged section of the society.
Send us your resume at email@example.com
Job Overview: The programme manager will overlook the 2 current projects of SAJAG - The Complementary Centre as well as Computer Centre programme. Posting will be in Kalyan, Thane district, Maharashtra. Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. The role of the Programme Associate is linked to the following objectives of the SAJAG.
- To ensure the centres run efficiently
- To achieve improvement in learning levels of students attending the centres.
- To improve the outreach of the centres.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train the teachers by providing in-train and onsite support.
- Provide support to parents in the functioning of centre.
- Supervise the functioning of learning centre.
- Implementing the curriculum.
- Monitor the funds of the project.
- Write monthly reports, updates for the funders, coordinate with funders, maintain timely accounts.
- Write project proposals
- Communication skills, writing skills, compute skills
- Leadership qualities
- Sensitive to the background of the children
- Able to drive two-wheeler
- Language known – Marathi , English